Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall 2015 Layered Necklace


I feel like I've been working on this necklace for forever. I tried a few different add-ons to it, but it's so busy with color already that I needed to keep it simple.  The original necklace of this kind of design I had accent beads in, but I like being able to do wrap this one differently.


I really like this style, you can tie it after slipping it on:


Or do kind-of a braid with it too, it tends to wrap around itself while wearing it.


This necklace is $200.00.  I plan on bringing it to the Lansing Art Gallery for their upcoming Holiday Market (unless it sells before then, you can always contact me if interested).

No comments:

Playing with Fire (Small Weaving)

I doodled these matches back in 2015. I had gotten divorced, I was out a lot and "playing with fire" was feeling like the best des...